"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sprout VoxBox!

Hey everyone! I received a Sprout Voxbox complimentary from Influenster. If you blog, and or make YouTube videos, I suggest you check out Influenster for your chace to receive free goodies to review.


 Eat Smart Garlic and Hummus Tortilla chips are really good! They're pretty garlicy, so keep that in mind. I love garlic though!

 I just tried the Vichy Anti-wrinkle cream, and while I cant speak on long term effects, I love it so far! It smells nice and makes your face silky smooth.

The Curate Fig and Hazelnut taste just like the inside of a fig newton! Which is great. I love me some fig newtons! I'm not going to lie, it looks like dog terd, but thankfully it doesn't taste like it!

I also got the ECOS laundry detergent, Clariol Hair Food shampoo and conditioner, and the Orgain protein powder in vanilla bean.



No comments:

Post a Comment