"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Friday, February 19, 2016

Target Box!

Hey guys! So my boyfriend's sister is amazing, and ordered me a Target box! How sweet is she. Target boxes cost $7 and come out every few months. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's seasonal. Don't quote me though, this is my first one. These boxes aren't a subscription, so you have to remember to purchase it. It's a bit different from Birchbox, Ipsy, etc.


This Target box included a Vera Wang perfume sample. Now I have a pretty bad cold, and have no idea what this smells like! I believe it's suppose to have a floral scent. 1 fl oz. of this cost $29.99.





This Eco Tools recycled sponge is $1.97. Right now, Target is offering 50% off  Eco Tools products when you spend $10 on select Burt's Bees products. These Soapbox coconut shampoo and conditioners are $5.99 each for a 16 oz.





I tried this L'Oreal Paris Air Blown Texture Mist while straightening my hair. It didn't do much. I have yet to try it with a hair dryer, which I believe is the key to it. This bottle is just $3.99!






Mayfair body creme...I use to live in a neighborhood named Mayfair! This bottle is $8.99. The Target box is already worth a decent amount more than $7, so you really are getting your money's worth! This Skinfix Lip Repair Balm is $4.99. My boyfriend's sister loves it! I have a ton pf lip balms to use, so I haven't given this one a go yet.



I was SOOO excited to get this! I'm currently testing it out, so we'll see how I like this. The Derma E Hydrating Night Creme is $25.99 for 2 0z, however, it is currently on sale for $20.09.







These cushion foundations are the latest gimmick. These sample is great because it comes with three different shades. A full size of the Lneige BB Cushion is $34! Wow!











I really like nail stickers. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to put in the effort to paint my nails or make cute designs. I find nail stickers last a long time too! These ones from Incoco are so cute. They range from $4.99-$6.99.



As you can see, this box is worth well over $7.00. There are full sized products, and the ones that are samples, are great sizes! They're more like travel sizes!

                                                                           xoxo,
                                                                        Christine
P.S. Keep in touch!
Christine's World
The Film Club!
Twitter
ChristineandTashaTV

1 comment: