"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Monday, December 7, 2015

Where I've been!

Hey guys! So this is the longest I've gone in about three months without blogging. Granted, it was not even two weeks, but I was on a roll!
I wasn't feeling too well for about a week, been Christmas shopping, and I had to get a few affairs in order. Things aren't as hectic, but I'm still a busy beaver!
On the good side, I'm going to be blogging twice today! Yay!! My next blog will be a small Hallmark Haul.
You know what, let's just make a little "To Blog List" right now.

To Blog List:
Hallmark Haul
Christmas Watch list
Christmas Traditions
Recipes (lots!)
My Christmas Wish list

There, you have a sneak peak of what's to come! :)
What do you guys think of my new Christmas layout? I like it. I love giving my blog makeovers for the Holidays.
Let me know if you think I should film a tutorial on this festive look:
It's kind of a"snow day" inspired look if you can tell. I really like the bright blue liner!
Well, I guess that's it. Talk to you guys soon!

xoxo,
Christine

P.S. Keep in touch!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND! I love the Xmas theme, it's so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Christmas is my favorite holiday. :)

      Delete