"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Favorite Fall and Winter Lip Colors!

Hey guys! The weather is changing and is turning cooler finally! Even here in Philadelphia, highs have been in the 70s. It just hasn't felt much like fall, but finally it is getting cooler! Time to break out the hoodies and cozy sweaters! Before you know it, will be breaking out the winter coats and gloves! 
During the summer I don't wear much makeup at all. It's way too hot. Sweat and bod lipstick just isn't my thing. I'd rather be enjoying my time outside  than worrying what state my makeup is in. With that being said, I LOVE a good bold lip color and I love to wear them in the fall and winter. That way I can trust my makeup looks good and I don't need to check to make sure my foundation didn't cake up or disappear all together. Here are a few of my favorite fall and winter shades.
Let's start with the one that's not too bold, but great for fall! e.l.f.'s Barely Bitten.
It's a burnt orange shade and is perfect for fall! e.l.f. mineral lipsticks are AMAZING!
Next is Wet N Wild's Just Garnet! This is an amazing color and is great for the holidays. It's a very classic red, and garnet is my birthstone! January babies unite!
 
Now we're getting to my top 3! Next on the list is Laura Geller's Chili Red Lipstick. Will just let the picture do all the talking!
Look at how beautiful that color is!
Wet N Wild's Ravin Raisin. My second favorite. It's a deep plumy purple. This color is truly stunning and always gets a ton of compliments when I wear it out.

This is always my go to purple and my second most worn fall/winter lipstick!
My all time favorite lipstick is another from Wet N Wild. Sugar Plum Fairy!

Oh how I love this color! Sugar Plum Fairy is purpley red shade. It is so pigmented and such a beautiful bold color! This is another color that gets a ton of compliments whenever I wear it and you probably can see why. I've been using Wet N Wild lipsticks for years now, and it amazes me how they still are not the most popular. People are always so surprised that such a cheap brand can have such amazing lipsticks. I reach for my Wet N Wild lipsticks more than any other brands I own, including the high end ones.


,
Christine
           
P.S. Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment