"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Mascara Makes the World Go Round! (Top 5 Mascaras!)

Hey guys! I did a blog post on my top 15 mascara a few years ago, so I thought it was time to give you a bit of an update. I'm only doing my top five this time around.

5. Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara 

Essence is a brand that is very underrated. They're very cheap, which may be why they are overlooked. Essence has some great deals and I really like their mascaras. This one is my favorite. I love the full brush and wet formula. It can get clumpy, but is very easy to work with. It reminds me a bit of the Benefit's They're real Mascara.






4. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 
This mascara makes you look like you have a ton of lashes.
It doesn't give you the greatest length, but it does give you a little
something something. Again, the brush is nice and full, which is what I typically like.







3. Benefit's They're Real Mascara 
This mascara gives you big and bold lashes.
It's the mascara that people claim gives you false looking lashes.
I agree with that statement, however, I know it doesn't work for everyone.
Some people have  lot of trouble with clumping, and I guess this is where
everyone's lashes are different comes in. I've never really had a problem with clumping. It usually makes my lashes look really bold! If mascara easily clumps on your lashes, then I'd skip it or just buy the travel size for $10. If you like it, you can get the bigger size once you run out.



2. Laura Geller's GlamLASH Mascara
I love this mascara so much! It just makes your lashes look stunning. It's almost hard to describe how nice they look. It looks like you naturally have very long luxurious lashes. It's really a great mascara and one of the few expensive mascaras I really really love.
The brush is different from what I normally like, but it works amazingly!



1. Sephora Outrageous Curl Mascara
This mascara was created by the mascara gods themselves!
I did a Mascara Monday video on this mascara on my channel. I was so impressed with this mascara. It gives amazing curl.
You don't even need to curl your lashes. It also gives you volume and length! The price is great too! This mascara has quickly become my all time favorite mascara!







Let me know your favorite mascaras, and what you think of my favorites if you tried them!
                                                        xoxo,
                                                         Christine
P.S. Keep in touch!
Youtube Channel
Twitter
ChristineandTashaTV




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I will have to give the Sephora mascara a try. I love a mascara that gives volume and lengthen. Great Post. I love mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it! I recently ran out. :( I'm going to order it around my birthday. Those Sephora birthday gifts get me every time! haha

      Delete