"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

How I Got Rid of Hormonal Acne In 2 Days!

Hey guys! Normally I have dry skin and rarely ever break out. A few months ago I was having a few period problems. I was getting my period too often and in return I had a huge breakout. I never broke out like this before. It started on my chin and went all the way up to my cheek bone. I've been pretty lucky, and never broke out much ever. Family started asking what was wrong with my skin, which is a bit rude...I mean, obviously it's a break out. But it was more than just a break out. It was hormonal acne. My hormones were going crazy. I made my own face scrub to combat the acne, since all of mine were not targeted towards acne.

What you need:
























Directions:
In a small bowl, combine two tablespoons of honey, one and a half teaspoons of sugar, and two drops of vanilla extract. Stir.
Massage the scrub into your skin. Leave the scrub on your face for 15 minutes, wash clean, and pat dry with a clean towel.
I did this morning and night. In two days, my breakout was more than half gone!

Why this works:
Honey is a natural anti-inflammatory agent and and a natural antibiotic. It contains antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It also helps keep your skin moisturized. The sugar exfoliates your skin. The Vanilla Extract dries out your pimples.

Hope this helps some of you struggling with breakouts! If you struggle with dry skin, I will be uploading a video on my Youtube Channel next week!

                                                             xoxo,
                                                               Christine
P.S. Keep in touch!
Youtube Channel
Twitter
ChristineandTashaTV

No comments:

Post a Comment