"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

BS-MALL Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set!

Hey guys! So because I have the bestest boyfriend a girl could have, he bought a brush set of my choice! I'm in desperate need of some new brushes, and I saw this set on Amazon. They looked great, had really good reviews, and had many of the brushes I wanted/needed. Not to mention, they were only $12.45. With shipping and handling, It came to about $17.00. $17.00 for ten Kabuki styled brushes? Yes please! 
I haven't been able to try these out just yet because my health has been not so great. However, I am going to do a review and demo on my Youtube Channel asap! I wanted to go over my first impressions with you guys here first.


 The brushes come in this zip lock bag. On the bag of the bag, there are pictures of each brush and a short description of what they are for. I love that. Inside are the brushes in their plastic holders and a leaflet with more descriptions of each brush and their purpose. I think that's a pretty awesome feature, especially if you're a beginner.


 I didn't take pictures of all the brushes, because I plan on going over each of them in the video. As you can tell, the brushes are very full. They are also so so soft! The bristles are black and white, the barrel is gold, and the wand is black.
The brushes feel really sturdy, and of great quality.
The larger brushes are labeled, which makes it really easy to distinguish which brush is which on the leaflet.



 The smaller brushes are pretty much the same condition as the large ones. The only difference is, the smaller ones aren't labeled. I'm not sure why. It would be nice, but it is in no means a big deal.







                                                                                                                                                                                                                            If you're interested, you can purchase this brush set here. I think I'm really going to love these brushes, and I cannot wait to use them!
xoxo,
      Christine       

                  P.S. Keep in touch!               
        Twitter  
                                               

1 comment:

  1. $24.99 — 10pc Oval makeup brush set — the most popular in 2016

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DBNPHDM

    get 25% with coupon AGOACYNC.
    Valid till : 12/31/2016

    ReplyDelete