"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Upcoming Plans! Vacation and Business!

Hey guys!
So Summer is pretty much behind us, and while some may view this as a sad thing, I am not in school...which means yayyyy!!!!
Also, Fall is my absolute favorite season!
I have so many upcoming plans, I don't even know where to start...lets start with vacation!

Over Labor Day weekend, my boyfriend and I are going camping!
Camping is one of, if not my favorite things to do.
Hiking, swimming, camp fires, sleeping in tents, no electronics, cooking over the campfire...I love it all! Every year up until I was about 12, I went camping with my grandparents and my sister ALL summer long. It's so amazing and peaceful. I love being outdoors. I recently filmed a video where I went hiking. I vlogged a bit. The view was amazing. The hike was so beautiful and exhilarating. You can watch that vlog here:
Go Hiking With Me!
We'll be camping for just two days, but that's because we're also going on a ghost tour at Gettysburg. I went their last year, but we decided to go back again.
And last but not least, we are going to the beach for two days. We're deciding between Ocean City NJ and Cape May. I think Ocean City is going to win.
It will be a great way to end the summer. :)

Now on to what you can expect from me on a more business type topic.
I wouldn't call this business, but on my yt channel, Holiday themed videos will be coming up! Yay!!
October=HAUNTtober
I did these Holiday themed videos last year, and it was so much fun! HAUNTober was by far my favorite.
November=Vlogsgiving
Vlogsgiving isn't as strict as the other themes. I don't only vlog, so Vlogsgiving is more on an every other video kind of thing
December=Beauties in Toyland
I just love that name! Beauties in Toyland focuses on makeup way more than these others. HAUNTober does, but those are always Halloween ones.

Now on to the real business stuff!
I already made a blog post about this, so I won't go too in depth, but Made and Inspired is my "online store". Yesterday I made my first sale.
I sold this Halloween mug:
(You can check out my last blog post for more info on Made and Inspired!)










The next thing I've been working on is..a BOOK!!!
I won't go into any further information on this, but I use to write all the time. I missed it so, so I threw myself back into writing full forced. It is the most calming thing aside from reading.

So that is everything I have planned for the future at this moment. Let me know what you're up to, and I will talk to you later!

                                                                   xoxo,
                                                                     Christine
P.S Keep in touch!
My Youtube Channel!
Made and Inspired
Twitter
ChristineandNatashaTV

2 comments: