"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Things To Do In The Fall!

Fall is officially here as of yesterday! It's my favorite time of year, and I'm sick! :'( I have Chronic Bronchitis. Boo! Hopefully you guys are able to enjoy the lovely weather and all the great things you can do right now. If you're able, grab your family and get a move on on these fun Fall activities.

Go for a walk in the park!


There is almost always a lovely park somewhere around you to venture in. There are tons near/nearish to me that I've been to, and I live in a pretty urban city.
Even if you have to drive a little bit, it's worth. I love to get in the car with my dog Lacey and my boyfriend and enjoy a walk in the park.





Go apple picking and to a pumpkin patch!


This is great if you have kids, because most apple picking farms will have a lot of family events such as hayrides, pumpkin patches, pony rides, etc.
Then take those apples home and make apple crumble, apple pie, candy apples, and more.
My apple crumble recipe.



Carve/paint a pumpkin!

This speaks for its self. If your children are too young to help carve a pumpkin, they can always paint some. I carved my first one last year. I know, I know...I'm a late bloomer. My mom never bought pumpkins when I was young. I finally decided to carve one. It's not perfect, but for my first one, I'd say it's not half bad!






Attempt to make a homemade pumpkin pie!

Now I never actually made a homemade pumpkin pie, but I will be attempting to very soon. That is, if this damn bronchitis goes away!
I will for sure blog about it...even if it's awful. haha






Decorate for Halloween!


Yeah, it's never too early and tons of fun!








Watch Hocus Pocus!

Because it's a classic! I make my boyfriend watch it. Also scary movies and Halloween Town!
I will have a list of my top picks up soon, so make sure you check back for that!








These are my top picks for things to do in the Fall. Let me know what you love to do down below in the comments, and if you enjoy fall recipes keep checking my blog. I plan on baking A LOT once this stupid bronchitis goes away!

                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                  Christine
P.S. Keep in touch!
Youtube Channel
Made and Inspired
Twitter
ChristineandTashaTV

No comments:

Post a Comment