"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Friday, September 4, 2015

Pretty Pictures!

Hey guys! This blog is going to be filled with pictures of pretty scenery and such!

Hiking Trips:





























Camping:





















Gettysburg:






















I know this isn't too much of a "blog", however, I'm really liking this. I think I'm going to make this a series.
I'm going camping in the mountains and back to Gettysburg really soon. I will post more pictures around next week! Let me know if you like seeing pictures from my travels. I hope you enjoyed this post! Talk to you guys soon!

                                                       xoxo,
                                                         Christine
P.S Keep in touch!
Youtube Channel
Twitter
Made and Inspired
Christine and Tasha Tv

No comments:

Post a Comment