"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Made and Inspired!!

Hey guys! So I started to sell some homemade home decor. I started an Etsy shop, however, it's not complete yet. I do have a FB page up. It's called Made and Inspired!
Made and Inspired FB
I am selling shadow boxes, holiday themed items, decorative jars and candles, and makeup brush holders. Here's a glance at some of the products I'm selling:
Holiday Items:












Shadow Boxes:











Decorative Jars:












Let me know what you think about the items I've made so far.
Prices and more information listed on the fb page. Fingers crossed my Etsy shop is up and running soon!

                                                    xoxo,
                                                      Christine
P.S Keep in touch:
Youtube
Made and Inspired FB
Twitter
ChristineandNatashaTV

No comments:

Post a Comment