"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy HAUNTober Eve!

Hey guys! Tomorrow is October 1st! How exciting?! Unfortunately, I'm still sick. Boo...and I don't mean boo as in trick or treat boo as in boo whoo! I just want to get better so I can enjoy the fall already!
On my youtube channel, I am doing HAUNTober again! It's a series I do during Halloween.
HAUNTober Playlist
Tomorrow, I will be uploading a Ghost Hunting video.
I have a list of videos and tutorials I plan on doing.
In the meantime, here is a link to my paranormal vlogs/ghost hunting videos!
Paranormal Videos
I hope you guys enjoy HAUNTober as much as I enjoy filming it!


                               
                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                  Christine

P.S. Keep in touch!
Youtube Channel
Made and Inspired FB
Twitter
ChristineandTashaTV

No comments:

Post a Comment