"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Monday, September 28, 2015

Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Porridge

So nobody here really calls it Porridge, but Porridge just sounds better than Oatmeal! It reminds me of Goldilocks and the Three Bears or Harry Potter. So I'm calling it porridge.
Honestly, I am not a huge Oatmeal fan. I much prefer Cream of Wheat. If I'm going to eat Oatmeal it has to have a little..umph to it!
Here's my recipe.

Ingredients:
1 cup of milk.
1/2 cup of oats.
1 teaspoon of light brown sugar.
1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
1 1/2 teaspoon of white sugar.
Raisins

In a small pot on medium heat, add a cup of milk. Stir in oats. While the porridge is cooking, add a teaspoon of brown sugar.
Remove from heat. Add cinnamon, white sugar, and raisins.
Then enjoy!


                                                          xoxo,
                                                           Christine
P.S Keep in touch!
Youtube Channel
Made and Inspired
Twitter
ChristineandTashaTV

No comments:

Post a Comment