"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Update...I Missed You!

Hey guys! Long time no blog.
I really have no reason for being gone so long. I had A LOT go wrong at once, but that was temporary. Then I just got lazy. :/ Sorry, forgive me!
I thought I should let you all know  that I was in remission for 2 years and 3 months. Just recently my platelets and hemoglobins had dropped, so my Evans Syndrome is back.
Anyway, I wanted to share this eye look I filmed with you. I really like it and hope you all do too!

Let me know what you think!
And subscribe to my YouTube channel for more of your girly interest! <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/AGirlsThing7?feature=watch

                         xoxo,
                          Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment