"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Halo Palette by Profusion



I recently purchased this small palette by Profusion. There are three different sets to choose from. One has more green tones, the other has more pink tones, and the final one (which is the one I bought) has blue tones.
I created a look using this small and very affordable palette, and I loved it!
I bought the Halo Palette at a retail store for around $1.50. I won't go into an extensive review, because I already reviewed it in the video.
For the most part, the colors are very pigmented and the packaging is so cute!
You can easily fit this in your purse in case you need to touch up your make up or are spending the night at a friend's house.

Where to find Profusion: 
Five Below
Walgreens
Rainbow
http://www.profusioncosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment