"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Duncan Hines Frosting Creations


When I saw these advertised on my television I just had to run out to the closest grocery store and get a couple of packets.
I bought the "Orange Creme" and "Strawberry Shortcake" flavors.
They were soooo yummy and only .99 cents!
They turned the frosting pastel colors and added delicious (and true to taste) flavors.
I made 14 cupcakes, and after only three days they were all gone. (:



























The coloring in some of the pictures I took is a little off, but try to ignore that.
I couldn't pick a favorite flavor. I can't wait to try more of these! There is such a wide variety!
My sister's birthday is coming up, so it looks like I have another reason to bake!
But do you ever really need a reason to bake?

                                          XoXo,
                                              Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment