"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Before I get into this AMAZING product, I just want to say that they changed blogger. :(
I was so confused when I logged on!
Anyway, I received this product in my Influenster Voxbox.
A Voxbox is a box you are chosen to receive based on badges you unlock at http://www.influenster.com.
The badges range from everything from dog lovers to bride to be. Influenster is 100% free!
After unlocking my badges, I was chosen to receive the May Spring Beauty Voxbox! I was very excited!
Today I am reviewing possibly my favorite product in the box.
The box was filled with many goodies, and this one is very impressive.
It is a full sized body mist from Bath & Body Works, in Twilight Woods.

Is there a girl out there that doesn't love Bath & Body Works products? I know I do, and this product didn't disappoint! The bottle is8 fl oz, and I got it for free! These mists cost $14.00. That is a fair price, because you are getting a lot of product. I wish I was good at describing scents, but I'm pretty bad at it. All I can tell you is that it smells amazing. The scent is stronger than your average body mist, but not quite as strong as a perfume. That's perfect for me. because I have really bad allergies. The fragrance last for hours, so you don't have to respray yourself over and over again. Overall this is an amazing product, and I will be buying more from this collection. I really want to get the body wash next!

No comments:

Post a Comment