"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse

You've seen this product around even if you think you haven't. You may have even tried it.
The name is a mouthful, but the product is great!



The price is about a $1.99, and can be found in stores such as drugstores or Kmart. I started using these about four or five years ago. My face always feels much smoother after I use these. I'll link their site below, because there are a lot of different products to try out. I always wanted to try one of the hair products out,  but never did. If you have tried one of the hair products, let me know what you thought of it in a comment!
I must have no shame for showing you the following pictures...gulp... Well, here's proof I use these.



                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment