"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Maybelline Dream Nude AirFoam


I already love the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, so when I cam across the new Dream Nude   AirFoam foundation, I just had to try it.
The idea behind this product is a lightweight foam foundation for a flawless foundation. An ideal foundation for normal skin.

The packaging reminds me of what a spray on tanner comes in. 
The foundation is like a foam/mousse, which feels very lightweight. 
The coverage is light to medium, so if you  are looking for a fuller coverage, you might be better off purchasing the Dream Matte Mousse instead.
I love the look and feel of this foundation. There's SPF 16 to protect your skin, and it blends very well for a very natural finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment