"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

All Purpose Products

e.l.f Cosmetics makes some all purpose products. I bought two different ones at Target recently.  Each product only cost one dollar. (Which is already a plus!)


All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade:

This cream stick can be used as an eyeshadow, blush, or lipstick. The color is a bit darker than I would think "Pink Lemonade" would look like. I would say it's more of a berry color. It's still very pretty non-the-less.
The color is perfect for eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick.
e.l.f is a great product and one, if not the most affordable cosmetic products.




Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal:

I absolutely love this  product. I like this manly for a bit of shimmer on my cheek bone, a highlight on my brow bone, and to create a pouty look for your lips. I do this by applying a small amount on the center of my lips.
This product is great for that fresh dewy look.




Overall, I am really impressed with these all purpose products.

No comments:

Post a Comment