"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

School Blogging

Hey everyone! I am blogging straight from class today :) Aren't I such a good student? The teacher had to step out for a little bit, so I figured, why not blog?
Since I am in class, doing a review or something of that sort would be a little hard. (Time wise and I don't have any products with me to review.) I thought this would be a good time to do more of a personal blog. So here it is:

                                                       
  10 Random Facts About Me
10) My middle name is Elisabeth. Yes, it is spelled with an S, not a Z.
9) I'm a Capricorn, and I am almost exactly like my sign.
8) I admire Coco Chanel.
7) If I could meet anyone in the world, it would be Torrie Wilson! (Love her!)
6) I am studying to be a Paralegal.
5) I am double jointed in my arms, legs, ankles, and fingers. (I can turn my entire arm around.)
4) I broke my foot and sprained my ankle, but I hardly felt a thing.
3) "A women should be two things, classy and fabulous." Is what I live by.
2) I do most of the cooking/baking in my house.
1) Natalie Wood is my favorite actress! R.I.P Natalie Wood.

Well, there you have it. Ten random facts, when I probably should have gone over my class notes :-p

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you didn't feel it when you broke a bone, but you must have some awesome pain tolerance.

    - your newest follower

    Feel free to visit me at www.ladieslike.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! My name is Elizabeth, but with a Z. =P
    It's cool to be so tough when dealing with pain. I had surgery 6 weeks ago on my elbow. Both my arms are double jointed and my right elbow got injured 9 years ago and hasn't been the same since. So, I know what it's like to almost not feel a thing. Funny thing is, little pains annoy me more than big pains. =P

    I've followed your blog! I love girly things! :D

    Would you mind doing the same?

    http://forevera90skid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had a blood infection when I was 16. My doctor had messed up on a bone marrow biopsy. It was the worse pain I have ever been in. After that, I think my tolerance for pain increased. Little pains bother me more than a broken bone haha
    I think being double jointed in almost every where helps too. The little pains seem to be worse than the bigger ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Your newest follower here! I love the theme of your blog, very cute and girly!!

    I, too, am a vegetarian...also not because I want to lose weight, lol!

    ReplyDelete