"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Fun and Flirty Eye Look


This look can be replicated pretty easily. All of the products used were from the drugstore. For the lid, I used a neutral color. The color used was the creamy neutral color in the Maybelline New York Eye Studio, in the 60 Spirited Seas quad. In the crease and outer corner of my eye I used a matted black. I used the black in the Loreal  Wear Infinite Studio Secrets quad, in 904 Smokey Eyes. For the brow bone and tear duct, I just used a sheer, white, highlight. I find just about any highlight color will do the trick. Revlon False Lashes, Rimmel Sexy London Curves Mascara, and Maybelline black Eye Liner to finish off the look.

This is a pretty and fast look. It's perfect for when you want to give your makeup routine a little something extra, but are short on time.  I've gotten many compliments on this eye makeup, so I thought I would share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment