"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are." -Kurt Cobain

Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blueberry-Lemon Squares

I made these for my mom, and she loved them!

Ingredients:

32 Vanilla Wafers
4 oz.  (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1-1/2 cups cold milk
2 pkg.  (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tub  (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Preparation:
Line the bottom and sides of 8-inch square dish with wafers; set aside.
Beat the cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mixes and lemon juice; mix well. Whisk in 2 cups Cool Whip and berries. Spoon into prepared dish.
Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Serve topped with remaining Cool Whip.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! It's kinda like a dessert cheese cake. I make an oreo cheese cake with cream cheese/whip cream/powdered sugar/oreos. I may have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made an Oreo fruit tart. It was too sweet for me, but everyone else loved it. It was so pretty though lol I just ate the fruit.
    These were pretty good. I love lemon and blueberries!

    ReplyDelete